Available at all locations. Walk in or use our wireless printing service (PrinterOn) to submit your print job online.
Wireless Printing with PrinterOn
Send your print job to us. We’ll take it from there.
- Submit print jobs online via app, website, or email (details below) to the library location most convenient to you, using your mobile device or PC from anywhere. Most common file formats are accepted.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your print job is successfully submitted.
- Print jobs must be picked up on the same day they are submitted (print jobs are automatically deleted from our system after 48 hours).
- Payment will be accepted when you pick up your print job at the library location you selected.
Send your print job by email. Select the library location most convenient to you.
- Anderson Road • email@example.com
- Augusta Road • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berea • email@example.com
- Five Forks • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fountain Inn • email@example.com
- Greer • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hughes Main • email@example.com
- Mauldin • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pelham Road • email@example.com
- Simpsonville • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taylors • email@example.com
- Travelers Rest • firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax machines are self-service and can only be used to send faxes (not receive). Payment can be made by debit/credit cards only. Fax machines are available for use at the following library locations: Augusta Road, Five Forks, Fountain Inn, Hughes Main Library, Mauldin, Simpsonville, Taylors, Travelers Rest
|First page • $1.75|
|Additional pages • $1.00/each|