Friends of the Library
When you support the Friends of the Library, you help to make these programs possible:
- Adult Literary Events such as the recent Local Author Expo
- Summer Reading Performances for children
Please note: Your Friends membership is a 12 month membership beginning on the day that you register. We will let you know when you membership is nearing the end, and give you the opportunity to renew your membership.
- Fri, Apr 26 • 3p-7p | Friends members only*
- Sat, Apr 27 • 10a-5p | Open to the public
- Sun, Apr 28 • 1p-5p | Open to the public
May 2, 16 & Jun 6, 20 • 9a-12p
*Friends Members Only. Memberships begin at $5 and are available at the door or online.
Merovan Center, 1200 Woodruff Road, Suite E-2
At the intersection of Woodruff Road and I-385, turn onto Woodruff Road South. At the first traffic light, turn into Merovan Center (beside TD Bank and across from Kohl's). Building E will be on your left.
Support your library! Bring your used book, audiobook, CD and DVD donations to any library location. We cannot accept magazines, newspapers, VHS tapes, textbooks (unless brand new or old enough to be considered vintage) or encyclopedias more than five years old.
The Friends of the Greenville County Library System is a 501(c)(3) organization that provides financial and volunteer support for public programs and publications of the Greenville County Library System through fundraising projects.
- Sandy Cogen
- Jim Condon • Friends Shop Committee Chair
- Jean DeMars
- Linda Dilleshaw
- Phil Elliott
- Cindy R. Goldberg • Book Sale Committee Chair
- Tom Ligon
- Mary Miller
- Steven Nash • Financial Officer
- Cory B. Patterson • President
- Alice Ramos • Secretary
- Taylor Reynolds
- Mary Rittenhouse • Vice-President
- Mary Ann Stonoha • Treasurer
- Rich Troncone