Friends of the Library
When you support the Friends of the Library, you help to make these programs possible:
- Adult Literary Events such as our annual Southern Author Festival
- Summer Reading Performances for children
Attention: The Used Book Sale planned for tomorrow, June 21, has been cancelled due to extreme heat conditions.
Thursday Book Sales • 9a-12p* **
*Friends Members Only. Memberships begin at $5 and are available at the door or online.
Merovan Center, 1200 Woodruff Road, Suite E-2
At the intersection of Woodruff Road and I-385, turn onto Woodruff Road South. At the first traffic light, turn into Merovan Center (beside TD Bank and across from Kohl's). Building E will be on your left.
Support your library! Bring your used book, audiobook, CD and DVD donations to any library location. We cannot accept magazines, newspapers, VHS tapes, textbooks (unless brand new or old enough to be considered vintage) and encyclopedias more than five years old.
The Friends of the Greenville County Library System is a 501(c)(3) organization that provides financial and volunteer support for public programs and publications of the Greenville County Library System through various fundraising projects.
- Sandy Cogen
- Jim Condon • Friends Shop Committee Chair
- Jean DeMars
- Linda Dilleshaw • Book Sale Committee Chair
- Phil Elliott
- Cindy R. Goldberg
- Tom Ligon
- Mary Miller
- Steven Nash • Financial Officer
- Cory B. Patterson • President
- Alice Ramos • Secretary
- Taylor Reynolds
- Mary Rittenhouse • Vice-President
- Mary Ann Stonoha • Treasurer
- Karen Troncone • Membership Development Committee Chair
- Rich Troncone