Check out a Museum Pass or South Carolina State Park Passport with an Adult or Non-Resident Adult library card. Please note: wait times may vary due to popularity. Please place a hold in advance.
The Children's Museum of the Upstate
With minimum of 1 child, free admission for up to 5 individuals.
Provided in partnership with The Children's Museum of the Upstate on Heritage Green.
Upcountry History Museum—Furman University
Free admission for 2 adults and up to 4 children.
Provided in partnership with the Upcountry History Museum–Furman University on Heritage Green.
SC State Park Passport
Free admission for occupants of one car into any of South Carolina's State Parks.
Have you enjoyed this SC State Park Passport?
Please take the survey and share your experience with us!
What to Know Before You Go
For: Greenville County residents with an Adult library card or anyone who has purchased a Non-Resident Adult library card
Checkout Limit: Only one Museum Pass and one State Park Passport per library card
Loan Period: 7 days
Renewals: Museum Passes & Park Passports cannot be renewed
- Museum Passes may be placed on hold for pickup and checkout only at the Hughes Main Circulation Desk.
- Park Passports may be placed on hold for pickup and checkout at any Library System location.
When You Visit:
- For Museum Passes, present your pass and checkout receipt at the museum to receive free admission. The pass is good for one visit on any date up to and including the date printed on the checkout receipt.
- For Park Passports, keep the pass in your car. The pass may be used at multiple State Parks during the loan period.
- For Museum Passes, return the lanyard and case in person to library staff at the Hughes Main Library Circulation Desk.
- For Park Passports, return to any Library System location, either in person or in the exterior book returns.
Fines & Fees
Overdue: A daily fine of $1 is charged up to a maximum of $10.
Item overdue 30+ days: Full replacement cost of the item is charged.
- Museum Passes: $20
- Park Passport: $99
Lost or damaged: Fees are charged for the item, individual parts, packaging, and/or accessories. Replacement items are not accepted.