- 21 days • Most books, audiobooks, Playaway®s, and music CDs
- 14 days • New books, magazines, graphic novels, holiday books, and most Quik Kits
- 7 days • DVDs and Playaway Launchpad®s
Stream movies, TV shows, and music. Download ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, comics, and more. Access to these services requires a Greenville County Adult resident or unrestricted Juvenile library card.
Renew & Return
Item Checkout Limits
Item checkout limits may vary with library card type.
- 50 books
- 10 each of adult and juvenile audiobooks, DVDs, magazines, and music CDs
- 4 Playaway®s and/or Vox Books
- 2 Playaway Launchpad®s and/or Quik Kits
Fines & Fees
- Overdue item
- A daily fine of 20¢ per item is charged for most materials.
- Item overdue 30+ days
- Full replacement cost of the item is charged. If item is later returned, the replacement fee is removed and replaced with an overdue charge of no more than $6.
- Lost or damaged materials
- Fees are charged for the item, individual parts, packaging, and/or accessories. Replacement items are not accepted.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- A postage fee of $1.00 is charged for each item borrowed. The overdue fine for an ILL item is $1.00 per day.
- Returned checks
- $30.00 handling and processing fee.
- Accounts with fines/fees exceeding $10.00
- Borrowing privileges are suspended.
- Accounts with lost items and a balance exceeding $25.00
- Referred to collection agency and $10.00 fee added to account.
Accessing your Library account online lets you:
- View and renew checked out items
- Place holds
- Opt-in to receive text message reminders before your items are due.
- Opt-in to save reading history.
You will need your library card number and PIN to login in to your Library account. Your library card number is on the back of your library card. Your PIN is usually the last 4-digits of your phone number. If you have changed your PIN and can’t remember what you changed it to, ask a Librarian.