- 21 days • Most books, audiobooks, Playaway®s, and music CDs
- 14 days • New books, magazines, graphic novels, holiday books, and most Quik Kits
- 7 days • DVDs and Playaway Launchpad®s
These services are accessible to adults ages 18+ and unrestricted Juvenile card holders. These services are not available to Computer User or Reciprocal card holders.
- Freegal (music)
- Download five songs a week. Unlimited streaming. Downloads are yours to keep. No borrowing, no returning, no late fees.
- Overdrive (ebooks, audiobooks, magazines)
- Borrow ten ebooks or audiobooks at a time. Place ten holds at a time. Unlimited magazine checkouts. Choose between 7, 14, or 21 day loan periods. Items will automatically come off your device when loan period expires. No late fees. American Sign Language signed stories are also available for 3, 5, or 7 day loan periods.
- Hoopla (movies, TV shows, documentaries, audiobooks, ebooks, comics, music)
- Borrow seven digital items a month. 21 day loan period for ebooks, audiobooks, and comics. 7 day loan period for music. 3 day loan period for movies & TV shows. Items will automatically come off your device when loan period expires. No late fees.
Renew & Return
Item Checkout Limits
Item checkout limits may vary with library card type.
- 50 books
- 10 each of adult and juvenile audiobooks, DVDs, magazines, and music CDs
- 4 Playaway®s and/or Vox Books
- 2 Playaway Launchpad®s and/or Quik Kits
Fines & Fees
- Overdue item
- A daily fine of 20¢ per item is charged for most materials.
- Item overdue 30+ days
- Full replacement cost of the item is charged. If item is later returned, the replacement fee is removed and replaced with an overdue charge of no more than $6.
- Lost or damaged materials
- Fees are charged for the item, individual parts, packaging, and/or accessories. Replacement items are not accepted.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- A postage fee of $1.00 is charged for each item borrowed. The overdue fine for an ILL item is $1.00 per day.
- Returned checks
- $30.00 handling and processing fee.
- Accounts with fines/fees exceeding $10.00
- Borrowing privileges are suspended.
- Accounts with lost items and a balance exceeding $25.00
- Referred to collection agency and $10.00 fee added to account.
Accessing your Library account online lets you:
- View and renew checked out items
- Place holds
- Opt-in to receive text message reminders before your items are due.
- Opt-in to save reading history.
You will need your library card number and PIN to login in to your Library account. Your library card number is on the back of your library card. Your PIN is usually the last 4-digits of your phone number. If you have changed your PIN and can’t remember what you changed it to, ask a Librarian.