- Librarian I (MLIS Degree Required), Full-Time, Fountain Inn Branch
- Kerry Ann Younts Culp Branch, 311 N. Main St., Fountain Inn, South Carolina
Application Deadline: Friday, February 28th, 2020
The Greenville County Library System requires that all applicants complete an Application for Employment. To apply for a vacancy, choose one of the options below:
Click on the job opening of interest above. At the end of the job posting, click on “Apply Today” and go through the application process. At the end, you will be given the option to apply for other available job openings. (Preferred method)
Click on the links below for the Application for Employment and EEO Data Sheet to complete a fill-able PDF. These documents may be saved on your computer or other device, completed electronically, and submitted electronically. The application may also be printed and completed manually. Forms must be saved locally before submitting.
- Step 1: Application for Employment
- Step 2: EEO Data Sheet
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view & print forms.
- Applications for Employment and EEO Data Sheets (fill-able PDF forms) may be submitted by one of the methods listed below:
- Email: gro.yrarbilellivneerg@nniuqc
- Mail: Greenville County Library System, Attn: Human Resources, 25 Heritage Green Place, Greenville, SC 29601
- Fax: 864-235-8375
- Hand deliver: Library Administration at the Hughes Main Library, 25 Heritage Green Place in downtown Greenville, Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Branch libraries do not accept applications for employment.
- Only one application needs to be completed, even if you are applying for more than one vacancy.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Follow instructions for filling out the written job application completely.
- A resume may be attached as additional information, but will not be accepted in lieu of work history requested on the application.
- Photocopies of degrees and transcripts must be submitted with the job application when applying for positions with college level education requirements.
- If submitting application by mail, fax or hand delivery, you must sign and date the application prior to submission.
- If submitting application through the website’s online job application submission or PDF by email, you will be required to sign the application if you are selected for an interview.
- If you have not heard from us within 30 days after submitting your application, you may assume that the position has been offered to a candidate whose qualifications were best suited for the position.
- Your application will remain active for 90 days and may be considered for new vacancies during that time.
- Not all applicants are called for a job interview.
- Testing of computer skills is part of our interview process.
- Reference checks will be conducted prior to a job offer.
- Depending on the position for which you are applying, a background investigation of your criminal, credit and/or driving history may be made upon an offer of employment. Such an offer will be conditional based on results of the check.