Free admission for occupants of one car
- For: Greenville County residents with an adult library card
- Checkout Limit: Only one State Park Passport per library card
- Loan Period: 7 days
- Renewals: State Park passports cannot be renewed
- Returns: SC State Park Passports may be returned to any Library System location or on the bookmobile. Return in person or in the exterior book returns.
- What to know before you go: On the day of your visit to one of South Carolina’s State Parks, please bring State Park Passport. May be used at multiple SC State Parks during checkout.
Fines & Fees
- Overdue: A daily fine of $1 is charged.
- Item overdue 30+ days: Full replacement cost of the State Park Passport is charged. ($99)
- Lost or damaged: Fees are charged for the item, individual parts, packaging, and/or accessories. Replacement items are not accepted. ($99)