Starling Word Tracking System for Families
Starling word trackers count the number of words you use in interactions with the little ones in your world. Without recording, the Starling uses advanced computing to determine what is and isn’t speech, filter background noise, and calibrate itself to accommodate loud and quiet talkers. Paired with the free Starling app on your digital mobile device, the word tracker measures your verbal environment creating awareness and encouraging language building and early literacy. The word tracker can be set to track multiple languages aside from English. Preschool word trackers are available for checkout by Adult and unrestricted Juvenile library card holders.
- For ages: Babies and preschool
- Ideal for: Caregivers, parents, teachers, and homeschooling families
- Loan period: 14 days
- Checkout limit: One word tracker may be checked out at a time.
- Availability: Featured at most Library System locations, word trackers may also be placed on hold and picked up at the Library System location of your choice.
- Comes with: USB charger & charging dock