- Currently there are no job openings at Greenville County Library.
The Greenville County Library System requires that all applicants complete an Application for Employment. The application is a fill-able PDF and may be completed electronically, saved on your computer or other device and submitted electronically. The application may also be printed and completed manually.
Applications for Employment and EEO Data Sheets may be submitted by one of the methods listed below:
- Email: gro.yrarbilellivneerg@nniuqc
- Mail: Greenville County Library System, Attn: Human Resources, 25 Heritage Green Place, Greenville, SC 29601
- Fax: 864-235-8375
- Hand deliver: Library Administration at the Hughes Main Library, 25 Heritage Green Place in downtown Greenville, Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Branch libraries do not accept applications for employment. Additional information may be found at www.greenvillelibrary.org.
You must save these forms locally before submitting.
- Only one application needs to be completed, even if you are applying for more than one vacancy.
- Your application will remain in our active file for 90 days. Applications are reviewed as new vacancies are posted externally.
- Not all applicants are called for a job interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Follow instructions for filling out the written job application completely.
- A resume may be attached as additional information, but will not be accepted in lieu of work history requested on the application.
- If submitting application by mail, fax or hand delivery, you must sign and date the application prior to submission.
- If submitting application by email, you will be required to sign the application if you are selected for an interview.
- Reference checks will be conducted prior to a job offer.
- Photocopies of degrees and transcripts must be submitted with the job application when applying for positions with college level education requirements.
- If you have not heard from us within 30 days after submitting your application, you may assume that the position has been offered to a candidate whose qualifications were best suited for the position.